Guests who need to adjust their prepaid reservations are encouraged to call 239-283-1125. You can either request a credit or gift card for future use.
To Our Valued Customers,
Here are the steps we are taking at Gulf Coast Kayak to help protect the health and safety of our customers and our staff. We will continue to communicate with you in a timely and transparent manner so you can continue to enjoy the outdoors and paddle at our shop with confidence!
1. CHECK IN: We have established a check in area outside to minimize contact and exposure to surfaces inside the shop & increased the number of cleaning solutions available at check-in for associates and customers.
2. TRANSACTIONS: We are limiting cash transactions at this time to minimize the transfer of viruses. **Guest are highly encouraged to book all rentals, tours & launches on our website prior to arriving at our shop**
3. CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have increased cleaning protocols by sanitizing counters, credit card machines, door handles and restrooms multiple times throughout the day as well as sanitizing ALL gear such as kayaks, paddle boards, paddles, and PFD’s after and before each use.
4. STAFF: We’re taking sensible steps to help protect our team of associates and guides by requiring staff to wear a face cover, requiring them to wash and/or sanitize their hands frequently and minimize close contact with guests. Staff members who are sick will be asked to stay home.
5. SHOP: We are limiting the number of guests that come into the shop to use the restroom or purchase store items to 1-2 at a time.
6. GUESTS: We encourage guests to follow current Florida Department of Health guidelines for social distancing by keeping 6 feet between others when possible. Avoiding hugs, handshakes, large gatherings and close quarters.
This is a challenging time for all of us, but our first priority is to the safety of our guests, staff and community. As a small, family-run business, our customers have always been the heart of Gulf Coast Kayak.
For the health of our community, we ask that if you have been exposed to the Coronavirus or are exhibiting even the slightest symptoms, that you follow current CDC and FDOH recommendations.
Gulf Coast Kayak Family